Welcome to the Nordic Pavilion!
The Smart City Expo World Congress (SCEWC) is the world’s largest meeting place within the Smart City market. It brings together 600 exhibitors and over 16 000 participants from businesses and cities from all around the world.
This year Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland have combined their forces to set up one common Nordic pavilion for Nordic companies and cities, with an exclusive program for exhibitors, partners and clients. We can strengthen our Nordic brand on technology and sustainability leadership as well as have a greater impact to global markets together. The pavilion will have exhibition stands, meeting tables and space for presentations.
Cleantech Scandinavia together with co-hosts Innovation Norway, CLEAN and Tekes will provide an opportunity for cleantech companies, cities and regions to showcase their smart solutions as part of the joint Nordic pavilion.
Want to be an Exhibitor?
We welcome cleantech companies, cities and regions of all sizes to showcase their smart city solutions.
- Value for companies to participate: Promote your ready-to-market solution for a global audience. Create new partnerships and collaboration. Connect directly with decision makers in cities. Build your brand. Expand your knowledge horizon.
- Value for cities & regions to participate: Promote your pilots, companies and technologies to the global audience – help your companies go global. Build your smart city brand. Find partnerships, collaboration and investments. Learn from other cities. Connect directly with solution providers to match your city’s needs and ambitions.
What you get as an Exhibitor:
Global visibility, including:
- An exhibition stand
- Visibility as a part of the Nordic pavilion
Participation in the Nordic program, including:
- Pitching sessions
- Collaborative workshops between cities & companies
- Nordic & International dinner
- Reception and networking events
- Access to information about other exhibitors prior the event
- Conference passes and exhibitor passes
What you get with the Networking Package:
- An expo-visitor pass
- A congress pass
- Possibility to pre-book individual meetings / match-making with companies and cities
- Participation to the Nordic pavilion activities (smart city roundtable, facilitated meetings and tours, etc.). Subject to availability. We match you with the best activities to meet your target group.
- VIP International dinner with an extra cost
For more information:
Visit the Nordic Pavilion >>>
Visit the Smart City Expo website >>>
Magnus Agerström, Managing Director, Cleantech Scandinavia
Phone: +46 739 402 070