Welcome to the Nordic Pavilion!
Based on the successful pilot last year, the Nordics have joined their forces again to build a joint pavilion for the Smart City Expo in Barcelona. The Smart City Expo World Congress (SCEWC) is the world’s largest meeting place within the Smart City market. Last year there were record-breaking 18 000+ participants, 700 cities, 600+ exhibitors and 420 speakers, all around the world. This is the best knowledge hub for smart cities today.
The Nordic delegation involves city decision-makers, designers, companies offering smart city solutions, knowledge organizations and clusters. As part of the delegation, you gain access to the exclusive Nordic program (read more here).
Cleantech Scandinavia together with co-hosts Innovation Norway, CLEAN and Business Finland will provide an opportunity for companies, cities and regions to showcase their smart solutions as part of the pavilion. Last year was a success in terms of business buzz, new partnerships and happiness of participants. These results indicate that it is useful to build the Nordic co-operation, learn from each other and be stronger together:
- 400+ Nordic participants
- 32 exhibitors
- 20+ presentations including company pitches and city presentations
- 50+ speed meetings between Nordic or international decision makers from cities and Nordic SME’s with new, innovative technologies
- 90% – 100% of the Nordic participants were satisfied, stating that the pavilion and expo were either “good” or “very good”
Want to be an Exhibitor?
We welcome smart city/cleantech companies, cities and regions of all sizes to showcase their smart city solutions.
- Value for companies to participate: Promote your ready-to-market solution for a global audience. Create new partnerships and collaboration. Connect directly with decision makers in cities. Build your brand. Expand your knowledge horizon.
- Value for cities & regions to participate: Promote your pilots, companies and technologies to the global audience – help your companies go global. Build your smart city brand. Find partnerships, collaboration and investments. Learn from other cities. Connect directly with solution providers to match your city’s needs and ambitions.
What you get as an Exhibitor:
Global visibility, including:
- An exhibition stand
- Visibility as a part of the Nordic pavilion
- Presentation opportunities at the Nordic Pavilion stage
Participation in the Nordic program, including:
- Pitching sessions
- Collaborative workshops between cities & companies
- Nordic networking dinner
- Reception and other networking events
- Access to information about other exhibitors prior the event
- Conference passes and exhibitor passes
Sign up for exhibiting via contacting us, Tanja or Magnus.
What you get with the Networking Package:
- An expo-visitor pass
- A congress pass
- Participation to the Nordic pavilion activities (smart city roundtable, facilitated meetings and tours, Nordic networking dinner, etc.). Subject to availability. We match you with the best activities to meet your target group.
Sign up for networking package here.
For more information:
Visit the Nordic Pavilion >>>
Visit the Smart City Expo website >>>
Magnus Agerström, Managing Director, Cleantech Scandinavia
Phone: +46 739 402 070
Tanja Tanskanen, Project Manager, Cleantech Scandinavia
Phone: +358 40 720 5045